The Town of Gawler Community Grants Program supports a range of projects, events and activities occurring within the Town of Gawler.
The 2019/20 Community Grants are NOW OPEN
Eligible groups and organisations are invited to apply for up to $1000 to assist with community focused projects and activities that directly benefit the Gawler community. Projects can include activity in the following areas:
- Recreation and Sport
- Community Development
- Arts and Culture
Council encourages applicants to consider and demonstrate a proactive approach to environmentally sustainable practices in all projects.
The 2018/19 Community Grant recipients included:
- Gawler Eagles Football Club - Gawler Goals
- Gawler Art Society - Arts and Culture Workshops
- Gawler KyuShinDo Karate Club - Training Mats
- The Gawler Club - Restoration Club Billiard Table
- Gawler Hockey Club - Portable Marquee
- Gawler Girl Guides - First Aid Training
- Church Hill Films - James Martin Documentary Film
- Hope Chapel - Hope Play Program
- Save the Children - Children’s Voices Project
- Chris Richardson - Three Rivers Book
- Willaston Country Music Club - Stage and Event Lighting Project
- National Trust of SA Gawler Branch - Gawler Stories Hologram Equipment
- Gawler and District Senior Citizens Club - Chair Cushions for Seniors
- Willaston Football Club - Flag Pole for the Club
- St Brigid’s Catholic School - Composting More Effectively
- Goodstart Early Learning Evanston Park - Aboriginal Mural
- Gawler Rangers Baseball Club - Tee Ball Playing Tops
- Helen Hennessy - Gawler Show Archival Project
- Ren Benessy - Music Performances in Nursing Homes
- Salesian Youth Network - Salesian Girls Summer Camp
- Gawler Gymnastics - Club Coach Accreditation
Applications for the 2019/20 Community Grants are open now and close at 5pm on Friday 23 August, 2019.
No late applications will be accepted.
For further information contact 8522 9208 or email email@example.com