Social Infrastructure and Services Study
Council has undertaken an important study into the services and facilities needed to sustain our community into the future. The population of Gawler will grow significantly in the coming years and this study can be used to assist government, developers and service providers to plan new services and facilities.
The Social Infrastructure and Services Study consists of two reports.
Background Research and Findings - this report outlines:
- Current supply.
- Future trends.
- Current and future community profile.
- Initial ideas and opportunities to be considered.
Needs Assessment and Recommendations - this report outlines:
- Existing facility provision.
- Analysis of future community infrastructure needs.
- Recommended future infrastructure provision.
- Development and delivery options.
- Additional considerations and potential opportunities.
For more information about the Social Infrastructure and Services Study or a copy of the reports email firstname.lastname@example.org