Youth Artist Sponsorship
Up to $200 of sponsorship is available to 12-25 years old's who live in Gawler to help you take your art to the next level!
The purpose of the Youth Artist Sponsorship Program is to recognise and encourage the achievements of young people aged 12-25 years in our community, by providing sponsorship to develop their chosen art form. These may include but not be limited to: traditional media such as paintings and drawings, photography and film.
- Must be a resident of the Town of Gawler
- Individuals aged 12-25 at the time of the development opportunity (applications from individuals outside of this age range will be considered by the Committee on a round by round basis)
- Have not received funding from the Council in the current financial year
- Have been selected for significant development opportunity as a result of excellence in a particular art form, or
- Have personally sought a development opportunity provided by a reputable arts institute, facility, group or individual whom have provided an official letter of offer to attend their development opportunity stating the program and associated costs
For full details of eligibility criteria, guidelines and to apply refer to the forms below.
- Travel within South Australia: $100
- Interstate travel: $200
There are four cut off dates occur throughout the year:
- First Friday of January
- First Friday of April
- First Friday of July
- First Friday of October
Email Applications to: email@example.com
Or, hand deliver: Gawler Administration Centre, 45 High Street, Gawler East. Attention: Youth Development Officer.
Or post: Attention: Youth Development Officer, PO Box 130, Gawler