Youth Sports Person Sponsorship
Up to $200 of sponsorship is available to 12-25 years old's who live in Gawler to help support them on their journeys to State/National competitions.
The purpose of the Youth Sports Person Sponsorship Program is to recognise and encourage the achievements of young people aged 12-25 years of age in our community, by providing sponsorship for State and/or National representation in sporting activities.
- Must be a resident of the Town of Gawler
- Individuals aged 12 - 25 years at the time of competition (applications from individuals outside of this age range will be considered by the Committee on a round by round basis)
- Be representing South Australia or Australia in sport
- Have not received funding from the Council in the current financial year
For full details of eligibility criteria, guidelines and to apply refer to downloadable forms below.
- Representing South Australia: $100
- Representing Australia: $200
There are four cut off dates occur throughout the year:
- First Friday of January
- First Friday of April
- First Friday of July
- First Friday of October
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, hand deliver: Gawler Administration Centre, 45 High Street, Gawler East. Attention: Youth Development Officer.
Or post: Attention: Youth Development Officer, PO Box 130, Gawler