Notify Council of Building Work
It is a requirement under Section 59 (1) of the Development Act 1993 and Regulation 74(1) and (3) of the Development Regulations 2008 that Council is notified at certain stages during building work, namely:
- Commencement of Building Work
- Completion of Building Work
- Steel Footings Inspection
- Completion of Wall and Roof Framing
- Completion of Swimming Pools
- Completion of Swimming Pool Safety Barriers
Penalties may apply if Council is not notified. Please note that a minimum of one business day’s notice is required.
Note to Google Chrome users - some users have reported issues submitting their Building Work Notification Form online. This can be resolved by installing an Adobe extension to your Chrome browser, opening the file in Adobe Reader, or using another web browser.