Building Project Manager
18 Month Contract position, Flexible working conditions, Salary Range circa $87k - $100k (Plus Super & Income Protection)
Click HERE for the Position Description
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge that will bring you reward, recognition and job satisfaction then the Town of Gawler could be a great addition to your resume.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Asset Delivery, this position operates under limited supervision and direction and is responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of Building Works Projects within the approved scope, budget, timeline and compliance. The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in Building Construction Management and Project Management delivering projects within an internal work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the delivery of Council Programs by managing the implementation of building work projects across Council and Community Organisations
* Develop, track, report and maintain detailed Project Management Plans
* Provision of Project Management Services (delivery scope and budget)
* Experience in the preparation of tender documentation, evaluation of tenders submission and contract management
* Consultation Management
To be successful in this role, you will need a Degree or Diploma in Construction Management, Diploma in Project Management and comprehensive experience in building construction management preferably within a client management environment.
You will also possess the following;
* High level written and verbal communication skills
* Effective time management skills
* Proficient in window based computerised systems
* Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement
If you are seeking a challenging role with defined outcomes forward your application addressing the Essential Criteria, Personal Skills, Knowledge and Experience in the Position Description that can be downloaded from the website www.gawler.sa.gov.au to email@example.com.
For further information please contact Whendee Young, Team Leader, Asset Delivery on (08) 8522 9285 for a confidential discussion.
Council is an equal opportunity employer with a smoke, drug and alcohol free work environment. General enquiries can be made to Team Leader Organisational Development, Sue Tobin on (08) 8522 9291.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
All applications must be addressed to the CEO, Henry Inat, and be submitted via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org