Team Leader Asset Delivery
- Job Type Permanent
- Career Level Mid-career
- Job Status Full-Time
- Salary Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications
Established in 1839, the Town of Gawler is one of South Australia’s most significant historic towns and fastest growing peri-urban region. Currently in the midst of many transformational projects across our Township, it’s a great time to continue your professional development in a dynamic work environment.
The Town of Gawler is seeking to employ a skilled project management professional to join the Infrastructure and Engineering Services Department and lead the Asset Delivery Team.
Key objectives of the role include;
- Delivery of Capital Works Program and Special Projects
- Provision of Project Management Services (design and construction)
- Consultation Management
- Contract Administration and Management
- Project Governance
- Asset Management
The successful candidate will be a senior leader in the Department and have:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage in a professional manner, manage time and set priorities to achieve a range of outcomes for the unit.
- Clear understanding of the principles of Project Management through having delivered many varied and complex public realm projects.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For further information and a copy of the job description, please refer to www.gawler.sa.gov.au, or contact Sam Dilena, Manager, Infrastructure and Engineering Services on (08) 8522 9251. Applications addressing the position requirements must be forwarded to the Town of Gawler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5 pm Wednesday 2 October 2019
Council is an equal opportunity employer with a smoke, drug and alcohol free work environment. General enquires can be made to the Team Leader Organisational Development, Sue Tobin on (08) 8522 9291.