Council Member Registers
Gifts and Benefits
For the purposes of Clause 3.10 of the code of conduct, the threshold amount governing when a gift or benefit must be registered has been gazetted at $100.00.
The Council Member Gift and Benefit Register will be updated on a quarterly basis at the end of March, June, September and December.
- Council Member Gifts and Benefits Register 19/20 as at 12 09 2019 (32 KB)
- Council Member Gifts and Benefits Register 30 June 2019 (298 KB)
Register of Interest
Under section 70(a1) of the Local Government Act 1999, the council must publish on the website, in accordance with the regulations, the following details about a council member as recorded in the Register of interests
- the member's income sources (within the meaning of Schedule 3 to the Local Government Act) or employer;
- the name of any political party, any body or association formed for political purposes or any trade or professional organisation (within the meaning of Schedule 3) of which the member is a member;
- any gifts received by the member that are required to be included in the information entered in the Register in relation to the member.