New Lease - Gawler Club
Council has received an application from the Gawler Club Inc. for a new lease at their existing site in the lower ground of the Gawler Civic Centre, 89-91 Murray St, Gawler for a period of 42 years. This lease period recognizes the heritage connection between the Gawler Club and the Town Hall and is the maximum tenure period allowable under the Local Government Act 1999. The Gawler Club has occupied an area within the Town Hall or Institute building since 1873.
In accordance with the Council's Public Consultation Policy, interested people are invited to make submissions on the proposed lease.