Gawler Aquatic Centre
- Use of Gawler Aquatic and Recreation facilities is done so at your own risk.
- Users are responsible for their own property and the safety of minors under their care.
- Please follow staff and official instructions at all times.
- Our watch around water policy states:
- Children under 5 years must be constantly supervised and remain within arm’s reach of an adult or responsible guardian 16 years or over at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied into the centre and be constantly supervised by a parent or responsible guardian 16 years or over at all times.
- All Gawler Aquatic and Recreation facilities are smoke free. However, the smoking of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes are permitted outside the centre in the designated smoking areas.
- No discriminative, offensive or vulgar behaviour displays are permitted.
- Use of mobile phones, cameras and video cameras are restricted within the centre. Please speak to our staff for further information about our photography policy.
- Users are not permitted within the centre under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Drugs and alcohol are not permitted within the centre.
- Glass is not permitted in the Gawler Aquatic Centre.
- Swimming is not permitted in following cases:
- Open wounds and sores.
- Presence of a notifiable disease that could be transmitted to others.
- Diarrhoea, 2 weeks after experiencing final symptoms.
- Animals are not permitted within the centre without the prior approval from management. With the exception of assistance dogs and/or animals.
Failure to comply with any of these conditions can create an unsafe and unpleasant environment for all users. Customers disregarding these conditions will be asked to leave Gawler Aquatic and Recreation facilities, with no refund.