Gawler Sport & Community Centre
Monday - Friday 9am-9pm
Saturday and Sunday - 9am - 12pm.
Please be advised that the Gawler Sport and Community Centre will be Monday 26 of April 2021 due to the ANZAC Day Public Holiday. The Centre will reopen on Tuesday the 27 from 9am.
- Use of Gawler Aquatic and Recreation Services facilities is done so at your own risk.
- Users are responsible for their own property and the safety of minors under their care.
- Please follow staff and official instructions at all times.
- All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied into the centre with a parent/guardian or a responsible person aged 16 years or older.
- All Gawler Aquatic and Recreation Services facilities are smoke free. However, the smoking of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes are permitted outside the centre in the designated smoking areas.
- No discriminative, offensive or vulgar behaviour displays are permitted.
- Use of mobile phones, cameras and video cameras is restricted within the centre. Please speak to our staff for further information about our photography policy.
- Users are not permitted within the centre under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Drugs are not permitted within the centre. Alcohol is only permitted with the written approval of centre management, with a limited liquor license.
- Animals are not permitted within the centre without the prior approval from management. With the exception of assistance dogs and/or animals.
Failure to comply with any of these conditions can create an unsafe and unpleasant environment for all users. Customers disregarding these conditions will be asked to leave Gawler Aquatic and Recreation facilities, with no refund.