Good news! Our libraries are open and have returned to their normal hours of operation. It’s great to see our community can once again enjoy our facilities and staff cannot wait to assist you. With your help we will be able to return to full services in the coming months, however, in accordance with Step 2 Plus of the South Australian Roadmap for Easing COVID-19 Restrictions, our libraries have re-opened with a number of restrictions in place. It is vital that all instructions are followed.
- Do not attend the library if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu
- Wash hands or use the hand sanitiser provided before entering and exiting the premises
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others
- Maximum 75 customers at a time
- Grab and Go borrowing – please make your selections in a timely manner to allow others access
- Self-checkout of library items only
- Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes)
Please note that the 24-hour after-hours returns chute at the Gawler Civic Centre is available as normal.
For the latest reliable information on COVID-19 please refer to the following sources:
General questions - Call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787