- Do not attend the library if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
- Wash hands or use the hand sanitiser provided before entering and exiting the premises.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
- Self-serve borrowing.
- Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
- Obey the capacity restrictions (including 1 person per 4 square metres) of each space.
The Gawler Civic Centre and Evanston Gardens Libraries are now open and have returned to their normal hours of operation.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Town of Gawler is taking measures to protect all members of the community. It is vital that all instructions are followed.
For the latest reliable information on COVID-19 please refer to the following sources:
General questions - Call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787
We also have the Gawler Library's new newsletter Shelf Talk now available from either of our library locations. Do you follow us on Facebook? Or maybe you don't use social media. You're in luck! Our newsletter is full of the kind of content you can find on our social media channels. Our most recent edition of Shelf Talk is now available from staff at the front desk or the table in the foyer. Filled with lots of information, great reads and recommendations, activities and fun ideas. Please help yourself and let us know what you think! We have included all the editions of Shelf Talk as downloadable links below.