Gawler Youth Sports Person Sponsorship Program
The Town of Gawler recognises and encourages the achievements of young people 12-25 years of age in our community, by providing sponsorship for State and/or National representation in sporting activities. Sponsorship of $100 for State representation and $200 for National representation is available.
The purpose of the Youth Sports Person Sponsorship Program is to recognise and encourage the achievements of young people aged 12-25 years of age in our community, by providing sponsorship for State and/or National representation in sporting activities.
Who is Eligible to apply?
- Must be a resident of the Town of Gawler
- Individuals aged 12 - 25 years at the time of competition (applications from individuals outside of this age range will be considered by the Committee on a round by round basis)
- Be representing South Australia or Australia in sport
- Have not received funding from the Council in the current financial year
- Representing South Australia: $100
- Representing Australia: $200
Four cut off dates occur throughout the year:
- First Friday of January
- First Friday of April
- First Friday of July
- First Friday of October
For full details of eligibility criteria, guidelines and to apply refer to the forms below.
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, hand deliver: Attention: Youth Development Officer, 89 Murray St, Gawler
Or post: Attention: Youth Development Officer, PO Box 130, Gawler