Community Emergency Management
- In the event of an accident where a serious or life threatening injury has occurred, contact 000 in the first instance.
- If you are are unsure which agency or service to contact about an emergency, contact 131 444 for assistance.
The purpose of this site is to provide our community with:
- Knowledge of the emergency risks that exist in the local area
- Information to support the role that each member of the community can have in an emergency
- The ability to support each to become resilient in an emergency event or disaster
Being prepared for an emergency may reduce the negative consequences of an emergency event.