Community engagement in regard to the Library Review occurred across August and September, 2016. The document consists of two reports:
Part 1 - Strategic Context and Overview, that outlines:
- A national snapshot of Australian public libraries.
- Policy and strategic context.
- Emerging trends and challenges.
- Demographics (current and future community profile).
- Existing facility provision.
- Comparative review of the Gawler Public Library against Australian public library standards.
Part 2 - Library Connect, that outlines:
- The vision for Gawler Public Library in the Gawler Civic Centre.
- Considerations for the Library in the Gawler Civic Centre.
- The proposed service delivery model for the Gawler Civic Centre.
- Areas of focus and strategies.
The two documents are listed below.